Chance me 3.4 CGPA & L2 164 LSAT

Barco

Barco
  • Applicant

Wondering what schools are worth applying to or if I have a chance anywhere in Canada. Willing to go anywhere, thanks!

Barco
  • Applicant

I'm not applying until next cycle (hopefully attending September 2023) I'm more so just trying to figure out where my application would be competitive so I know where to apply when the time comes. Thanks for the reply

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

Your current stats will make you a good candidate for Windsor and probably Ottawa. If you still have time, getting your LSAT higher will open more doors for you. Your GPA/L2 is not competitive across the board. That needs to be compensated by a better LSAT score. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...
mj1995
  • Applicant

You have a good shot at TRU and Sask. 

On 2/5/2022 at 2:57 AM, SNAILS said:

If your B20 breaks down well, you might have a good chance at Ryerson.

Ryerson is fairly subjective. I've seen high stats get tossed out and low stats get accepted frequently for their last and only two cycles. If you apply to Ryerson make sure you focus on what differentiates them / their technological aspect on their new law program. 

What's your L2? you only wrote cGPA is it higher?