Pending Review still?

PokeLawyer

lawdetective22

Same! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats/when was the last LSAT you wrote? Trying to figure out if there are any similarities between those who are still pending review.

lookingforlawhv
  • Applicant

I was pending review until today. I just went under " Referred- Admissions Committee".  I wrote Jan LSAT and my score improved, so maybe that's why.

shawarmalaw
  • Law Student

I just noticed I am pending review but I have no idea for how long! I got accepted last year but not sure if I will be accepted again this year 

Sundin13
  • Applicant

I am still pending review, did the January 2022 LSAT and OLSAS updated my score 2 days after LSAC released scores! I wonder if Windsor has received my score. I know Ottawa has, checked uZone.

Edited by Sundin13

Sundin13
  • Applicant

13 minutes ago, PSa said:

Anybody else still pending review? 

Same here! Did you write the Jan LSAT?

Edited by Sundin13

queenbee
  • Law School Admit

I’m still pending review as well and it shows all my tasks as initiated. I reached out to Windsor and I was advised that the status should change in the “next couple of weeks”. A little vague, but just playing the waiting game now. 

lawdetective22

I wrote the November LSAT and I'm still pending review. Everything in the To-Do list has been initiated, I'm wondering if anyone in the same boat as me? Is this normal?

• Like 1

erin otoole
  • Lawyer
8 minutes ago, lawdetective22 said:

I wrote the November LSAT and I'm still pending review. Everything in the To-Do list has been initiated, I'm wondering if anyone in the same boat as me? Is this normal?

Don't read too much into when your file goes into review at Windsor. It's a little abnormal this late in the game but it's neither an extremely damning or good sign to your chances of admission. You know your GPA and LSAT and roughly  your odds of getting in. I've heard that if you don't have a full detailed sketch filled in you sometimes get pushed a little back on the review. Good luck man it's a rough year I get it. 

T123
  • Applicant

My application still says "pending review." A bit worried. Does the "pending review" mean anything ? 

erin otoole
  • Lawyer
On 2/24/2022 at 5:07 PM, matthews95 said:

Does the Dual and Single both change status at the same time? 

No it does not, but the admissions for both programs are in tune to what the other is doing. For example many students are waitlisted for single mid to late winter, and are accepted to dual a couple weeks later. 

On 3/3/2022 at 5:51 PM, T123 said:

My application still says "pending review." A bit worried. Does the "pending review" mean anything ? 

Pending review means you file is "sitting" waiting to be read. Did you re-write the LSAT? Did you fill in the sketch fully? Were your reference letters uploaded late? Do you have on the bubble LSAT/GPA? Lots of reasons you could be pending this late in the game. Windsor single and dual have kids get accepted all the way up until orientation, its a marathon not a sprint. Good luck man. 

T123
  • Applicant

I did my most recent LSAT in January which may explain why I am still pending review then. Thanks.