Chance me? cGPA and L2 3.91, LSAT 164

joebrr9

joebrr9
  • Law Student

I'm in 4th year applying to U of T, Osgoode, Western, Queens, Ottawa and Windsor with the stats above. I was wondering about chances for the first 4, I feel pretty good about Western and Queens but don't know how to feel about U of T and Osgoode.

Jooj
  • Law School Admit

I have nearly identical stats with a 3.90 cGPA, 3.9mid L2, and LSAT 164 (Jan 2022). Applied to Ottawa, Oz, and Queens. 

When did you write the LSAT? And for Oz did you write Part B?

My file is finally considered complete because of when I took the LSAT but I have seen others already admitted to Oz with a cGPA and LSAT that are both lower than our scores which gives me some confidence for us.

joebrr9
  • Law Student
14 minutes ago, Jooj said:

I have nearly identical stats with a 3.90 cGPA, 3.9mid L2, and LSAT 164 (Jan 2022). Applied to Ottawa, Oz, and Queens. 

When did you write the LSAT? And for Oz did you write Part B?

My file is finally considered complete because of when I took the LSAT but I have seen others already admitted to Oz with a cGPA and LSAT that are both lower than our scores which gives me some confidence for us.

I'm Jan LSAT as well so I haven't been considered yet and I skipped part B as I didn't feel I had anything to add with those questions. 

But thats good to hear about the acceptances that have already been sent out. Its possible they just had really exceptional softs but it seems to make our chances look better.

Jooj
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, joebrr9 said:

I'm Jan LSAT as well so I haven't been considered yet and I skipped part B as I didn't feel I had anything to add with those questions. 

But thats good to hear about the acceptances that have already been sent out. Its possible they just had really exceptional softs but it seems to make our chances look better.

Wow then that truly does make us very similar as applicants (additionally I’m also a 4th year)

Even with average softs, I think you and I would have heard back by now (or were set to be hearing back soon) with our stats if not for having written the LSAT in January.

Really wishing the best for us both in regards to Osgoode!

joebrr9
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, Jooj said:

Wow then that truly does make us very similar as applicants (additionally I’m also a 4th year)

Even with average softs, I think you and I would have heard back by now (or were set to be hearing back soon) with our stats if not for having written the LSAT in January.

Really wishing the best for us both in regards to Osgoode!

Ya best of luck! hope to see in the accepted forum for oz in a few weeks

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

I got in Oz with slightly lower L2 and a higher LSAT. My softs are mediocre at be So your chances are pretty good. 

You stand a good chance at UofT but this year I feel like their admissions is getting more holistic. Since your LSAT is below the 25th, I think your PS will matter a lot. 

Edited by LordBONSAI