Application Incomplete

lawyerlatina

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit

Hello! I would really appreciate some insight. 

I was looking at my portal today and it says application incomplete and Im worried its missing something. I put on my OLSAS profile that I took the Jan 2022 LSAT so scores are only now becoming available. Could this be why? If not, how do I know what is missing. Do you think if I call admissions they would be able to tell me? 

Thank you! 

Cozy
  • Applicant

Hey! 

I am in the same position as you. I called the admissions committee in December and they said my application is incomplete because of the Jan LSAT (even though I already have a score on file from the Oct LSAT). They said after they receive the LSAT scores, it will take some time for them to update our application status. So dont worry, we should receive an update soon.

Hope this helps!

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit

Ah thank you so much!! My score is now on OLSAS so hopefully windsor gets it soon! 

• Like 1

lookingforlawhv
  • Applicant
3 minutes ago, lawyerlatina said:

Ah thank you so much!! My score is now on OLSAS so hopefully windsor gets it soon! 

no worries. I was in the same spot, my app got referred a couple days ago to admission committee as they got my Jan LSAT, hopefully windsor updates your LSAT asap

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit
5 minutes ago, lookingforlawhv said:

no worries. I was in the same spot, my app got referred a couple days ago to admission committee as they got my Jan LSAT, hopefully windsor updates your LSAT asap

where do you see that you got referred? This is so confusing lol

lookingforlawhv
  • Applicant

I'm talking about Windsor specifically, if you go on uwinsite (windsor's portal), sign in and click on admission, it tells you your status which I'm guessing yours says incomplete. I attached a picture of what I'm talking about

screenshot.png

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit
On 2/7/2022 at 12:03 PM, lookingforlawhv said:

I'm talking about Windsor specifically, if you go on uwinsite (windsor's portal), sign in and click on admission, it tells you your status which I'm guessing yours says incomplete. I attached a picture of what I'm talking about

screenshot.png

ah thank you! Ya that's where it says incomplete! 

• Like 1