Looking for CANs - Contracts with Professor Jack Enman-Beech

capitalttruth

capitalttruth
  • Law Student

Hi there,

I'm a law student at a different Canadian law school taking contracts with a visiting prof who previously taught contracts at UNB. I tried accessing the CANs database but I need UNB credentials to access the database. Does anyone have access to the CANS database they can share and does anyone have a summary from Professor Enman-Beech's contracts class? Very much appreciated!

lawfacade123
  • Law Student
On 2/11/2022 at 2:07 PM, capitalttruth said:

Hi there,

I'm a law student at a different Canadian law school taking contracts with a visiting prof who previously taught contracts at UNB. I tried accessing the CANs database but I need UNB credentials to access the database. Does anyone have access to the CANS database they can share and does anyone have a summary from Professor Enman-Beech's contracts class? Very much appreciated!

FWIW I was in the same position (different law school with a visiting prof from UNB) and just requested access to their outlines google drive and explained the situation and they let me in the next day. Sadly there were none for the prof I was looking for, but worth a shot! 

Edited by lawfacade123

capitalttruth
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, lawfacade123 said:

FWIW I was in the same position (different law school with a visiting prof from UNB) and just requested access to their outlines google drive and explained the situation and they let me in the next day. Sadly there were none for the prof I was looking for, but worth a shot! 

Who did you reach out to?

lawfacade123
  • Law Student
34 minutes ago, capitalttruth said:

Who did you reach out to?

Oh weird. A couple of months ago it was on a google drive, but now it looks like you need a UNB login. My mistake! 

• 4 weeks later...
shostakovich
  • Lawyer

I’m a recent grad of the program and have never heard of this prof. If he taught contracts it was likely only once and in the last two years. There aren’t likely to be a lot of CANs floating around. More importantly, I just checked the UNB Law database and there is nothing for this guy.