LSAT did not go well

Legal4ssistant

GGrievous
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, Yogurt Baron said:

I used to apply to law school when I had a GPA that would've been the equivalent of a 120 LSAT - I misunderstood what the access category was. But, yeah, I've never been accused of lacking ego.

Also, one thing I don't know: let's say somebody had a panic attack during the test, or violent diarrhea, or I guess both, and just didn't end up filling in any of the bubbles. Is there some kind of "incomplete" score, or would that just be a 120? I can totally see someone with a good GPA applying to law school in advance of taking the LSAT, and then something happens during the test.

I can't conceive of someone actually completing the test and getting a "real" 120---even if you just guessed random letters, you'd do better than that, surely.

I think a raw score of anywhere between 0-17 is a 120. So whether you got violent diarrhea, became possessed and decided to eat your paper mid-exam, or did a pretty good job in one of the sections only, you’ll get a 120.

then each additional raw score gets you another LSAT point. 

129 is 25 points so I can see that happening. The first 5 are the easy ones.

these are all based on 1 conversion sheet so obviously the numbers will vary 

Edited by Barry

Megjackson
  • Law Student
On 2/18/2022 at 10:35 AM, owl12 said:

I’m gonna be honest, I think OP’s post in totally made up and bs. 

120 is the lowest score possible. 129 is in the 2nd percentile (bottom 2%). And OP said they studied. I don’t know if I could get that low if I tried to get every question wrong.

They also haven’t replied to anything. They’re  trollin. 

I agree. I was bored once and did a practice lsat and randomly selected every answer, didn't even read the question or answers and got a 133. 

• Like 1