Under Review?

vintagepng

vintagepng
  • Applicant

So apparently my application is under review. Does that mean they just received everything or are they actually looking at it now? Also does anyone know the turnaround for finding my fate after being labeled “Under Review”?

Ital
  • Law School Admit
20 minutes ago, vintagepng said:

So apparently my application is under review. Does that mean they just received everything or are they actually looking at it now? Also does anyone know the turnaround for finding my fate after being labeled “Under Review”?

Does your launchpad status state "Your application is currently being reviewed. An updated status will be posted here when it is available."?

If so, that's the auto populated status for everyone that has all required deliverables met. I've been under review for quite some time now. It will remain that way until you're accepted, rejected, or waitlisted.

• Like 1

vintagepng
  • Applicant

It is so annoying.

7 minutes ago, Ital said:

Does your launchpad status state "Your application is currently being reviewed. An updated status will be posted here when it is available."?

If so, that's the auto populated status for everyone that has all required deliverables met. I've been under review for quite some time now. It will remain that way until you're accepted, rejected, or waitlisted.

vintagepng
  • Applicant
5 minutes ago, Ital said:

Agreed amigo, agreed.

I just don’t understand their acceptance waves. How can people get accepted in December, January, February, etc?

Edited by vintagepng

PsychologicalBug
  • Law School Admit
35 minutes ago, vintagepng said:

Your question has been answered already, but I just wanted to say this wait has been agonizing. 

• Hugs 2

Ital
  • Law School Admit
8 minutes ago, vintagepng said:

I just don’t understand their acceptance waves. How can people get accepted in December, January, February, etc?

They start with individuals with the highest index score (based on LSAT and L2 GPA). To avoid having more acceptances than available seats, they admit in waves to gauge how many remaining seats are available for future waves. Admissions will continue through until May/June at which point every applicant will know if they are admitted, rejected, or waitlisted. 

Edited by Ital

vintagepng
  • Applicant
6 minutes ago, Ital said:

They start with individuals with the highest index score (based on LSAT and L2 GPA). To avoid having more acceptances than available seats, they admit in waves to gauge how many remaining seats are available for future waves. Admissions will continue through until May/June at which point every applicant will know if they are admitted, rejected, or waitlisted. 

So the whole “we find out before March 31” is not true?

Ital
  • Law School Admit
11 minutes ago, vintagepng said:

So the whole “we find out before March 31” is not true?

March 31 is the deadline to accept a first round offer, if you received a first round offer. Offers will continue to go out after that.

• Like 2