Awaiting Final Transcript- Fourth Year Student

displaynamerequired

displaynamerequired
  • Law School Admit

I'm a fourth year student, so I'm still finishing up the last of my degree. U of A has my fall grades with my second term registration, but it still says on my account "Your application will be reviewed once you submit the required items in your Application Checklist. An updated status will be posted here when it is available" because they do not have my final, official, transcript. Does anyone know if this is just like a default message or is my application actually not being reviewed yet because of this? The rest of my application has been complete for over a month now and haven't had any status changes. 

maybemaybe
  • Applicant

Are you a ufoa student? Im in my third year and I had the same thing. I emailed about it and the law school recruiter Courtney Wagner told me not to worry about it because I have not finished this school year yet. So its probably the same for both of you as well

displaynamerequired
  • Law School Admit
13 minutes ago, maybemaybe said:

Are you a ufoa student? Im in my third year and I had the same thing. I emailed about it and the law school recruiter Courtney Wagner told me not to worry about it because I have not finished this school year yet. So its probably the same for both of you as well

I'm not a u of a student, but that makes sense, thank you! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Lawyerup36
  • Applicant

Not sure if this helps but because I applied as a 90 credit applicant there are two separate transcripts on my list. My fall grades were submitted and uploaded as well as the enrolment for winter. So my transcript says “incomplete” and then there is another transcript on there that is not received. I called student services about this and the “incomplete” is simply because I’m still in school and the other transcript that is not received is the one that they need pending admission (June). Another words don’t fret! And if you have application questions contact student services. 

• 2 weeks later...
alibobally
  • Applicant
On 2/24/2022 at 10:49 AM, Lawyerup36 said:

Not sure if this helps but because I applied as a 90 credit applicant there are two separate transcripts on my list. My fall grades were submitted and uploaded as well as the enrolment for winter. So my transcript says “incomplete” and then there is another transcript on there that is not received. I called student services about this and the “incomplete” is simply because I’m still in school and the other transcript that is not received is the one that they need pending admission (June). Another words don’t fret! And if you have application questions contact student services. 

Does this mean our applications won't be reviewed until June when they receive the final transcripts? I emailed admissions and their response made me even more confused haha

saltshaker111
  • Law School Admit

It's a default message. I was accepted to U of A (undergrad completed from a different university in 2019) and my launchpad still said awaiting final transcript & that it would be assessed when the transcript is submitted. 

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, alibobally said:

Does this mean our applications won't be reviewed until June when they receive the final transcripts? I emailed admissions and their response made me even more confused haha

No it doesn’t. I also confirmed this with student services. It just means that if your accepted you’ll have to submit your final transcript by June like everyone else. Don’t worry, it does not delay the process I have confirmed this. 

Ribbons
  • Law Student

In last years cycle, I got in before my final transcripts were sent. Not sure if this helps!