In Queue Since November Squad?

StressedLlama

StressedLlama
  • Law School Admit

Just a little nervous llama here wondering if anyone else has been in queue since November and still not heard back? (I went into queue November 22nd).

Every day that goes by without hearing anything makes me feel like I'm destined for a waitlist or rejection 😞

MasterChief
  • Applicant

Stressed Llama - username checks out haha 

But yup in the same boat as you, in queue as well, but apparently your time in queue means absolutely nothing. It just means your file is ready for review 

This year definitely seems like a waiting game, but law schools aren’t even nearly done with their admissions, it ain’t over ‘til it’s over mate! Wort wort. 

Edited by MasterChief
  • Like 2

StressedLlama
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

Stressed Llama - username checks out haha 

But yup in the same boat as you, in queue as well, but apparently your time in queue means absolutely nothing. It just means your file is ready for review 

This year definitely seems like a waiting game, but law schools aren’t even nearly done with their admissions, it ain’t over ‘til it’s over mate! Wort wort. 

Ok, thank you so much!

Hope we both hear some good news soon 🙂

• Like 1

BishopGW
  • Law Student

I went into the queue November 30 and got accepted Feb 15. I wouldn't read too much into the amount of time spent in the queue. 

• Like 1

transit
  • Law School Admit

in queue since november 22! i was waitlisted last year with lower stats so i've been worried about how long i've been in queue but honestly seeing other people in the same boat is kind of easing that a little! best of luck to all of us

• Like 1

aspiringlawyer
  • Law Student

Been in queue since November as well and haven't heard back yet. I thought I was the only one and just waiting for a rejection but who knows, there might be hope for us. 

• Sad 1

SatelliteMind
  • Applicant

Does everyone eventually go into queue? I wrote the January ‘22 LSAT and haven’t seen any changes on my app. I anticipated this would be the case. But, I’ve seen some people receive acceptances this month even though they wrote the Jan LSAT. Getting kind of worried. 

StressedLlama
  • Law School Admit
19 hours ago, SatelliteMind said:

Does everyone eventually go into queue? I wrote the January ‘22 LSAT and haven’t seen any changes on my app. I anticipated this would be the case. But, I’ve seen some people receive acceptances this month even though they wrote the Jan LSAT. Getting kind of worried. 

I've heard that some people get accepted without ever being in queue so you should be fine! 

Hmmm
  • Applicant

Late to the convo but I'm in queue as well since Nov 23. Also checking the status on oasis daily but no updates yet. Ahhh the anticipation is killing me 🙂

• Sad 1