cGPA 3.75, B2/L2 3.88, LSAT 164 (Jan)

animeenjoyer

animeenjoyer
  • Law School Admit

My ECs are on definitely the weaker side, and I don't think my letters of recommendation are anything special 

I applied to Oz, Western, Queens, Ryerson, Ottawa, and I haven't received any offers yet, should I be concerned at? Just wondering why I haven't heard back from any schools yet.

I did the LSAT in January too and from the information I've gathered is that the process is slow. I've heard late februrary to march for expected responses so just hang-tight, the people being accepted now did it in October/November if not earlier. I have cGPA 3.77, L2 3.79, B2 3.8 and my LSAT is 164. So you are better then me on B2/L2. 

• Like 1

animeenjoyer
  • Law School Admit

Hey thanks for the reassurance! I was just wondering because I saw a few people in the acceptance threads who had Jan LSATs, and I'm just dying to hear back from a school. 

mjslava
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, animeenjoyer said:

Hey thanks for the reassurance! I was just wondering because I saw a few people in the acceptance threads who had Jan LSATs, and I'm just dying to hear back from a school. 

Those applicants likely applied early on in the cycle and had all of their other documents submitted long before their LSAT score was registered. I submitted all documents 3 days before the deadline so I’m in the for long(er) haul.

• Like 1

mj1995
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, animeenjoyer said:

check RAMSS for Ryerson I wrote the Jan LSAT and got accepted two days ago 

Archaeolaw
  • Law Student

I have very similar but slightly lower stats (3.72 cGPA, 3.86 L2, 163 lsat), and I also have weak-ish ECs and non-special LORs. I got into Western before Christmas and Queens a couple weeks ago. I think it's likely that the only reason you haven't been accepted at those 2 yet is because you took the Jan LSAT. 

I'm also waiting on Osgoode and Ottawa, but they do rolling admissions so that may be why we both haven't heard back yet. Good luck!

• Like 1

Some information, I've gathered. Western is doing second wave sometime after the 21st and for Queens late February/Early March. So you should expect around that time-frame some emails. 

animeenjoyer
  • Law School Admit
On 2/25/2022 at 2:31 PM, Eathwens said:

If you applied to Western you could expect a response today. 

Thanks! I got one!!!