Acknowledgement of Application Review?

Lucky7

Lucky7
  • Law Student

Hello everyone. All of my documents were received by UNB and my application says "completed," but I realized I never received an email saying my application was officially under review. Does UNB do this? I know other schools do, and another I applied to has informed me my application is under review. I think I have a pretty good chance. My undergraduate GPA was 3.9ish/4.3 and it was an honors degree and I'm finishing a Master's degree at a top university right now, with A range in every class but one B. However, my LSAT is 157, which I know is on the lower end, so I'm just getting nervous.

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
23 minutes ago, Lucky7 said:

Hello everyone. All of my documents were received by UNB and my application says "completed," but I realized I never received an email saying my application was officially under review. Does UNB do this? I know other schools do, and another I applied to has informed me my application is under review. I think I have a pretty good chance. My undergraduate GPA was 3.9ish/4.3 and it was an honors degree and I'm finishing a Master's degree at a top university right now, with A range in every class but one B. However, my LSAT is 157, which I know is on the lower end, so I'm just getting nervous.

I too did not receive an email from UNB confirming my application was under review. So I think it's probably the case that they do not send out that type of email.

Also, your stats are pretty good so don't stress to much! Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

PinkSuitAndTie
  • Law Student
22 hours ago, lawschoolapplicant77 said:

Hey! I got in earlier this week with no email confirming I was under review!

Did you just receive an email saying to look at your application? Congrats btw

lawschoolapplicant77
  • Applicant
36 minutes ago, PinkSuitAndTie said:

Did you just receive an email saying to look at your application? Congrats btw

No, I got an email from the faculty saying I had been admitted and that an official offer letter would be emailed to me in a few hours and then about an hour later got my letter!