Chances at Windsor, Ryerson, U of S

Renegade

Renegade
  • Applicant

GPA 3, L2 3.4, B2 3.4, LSAT 162

I did bad in first year because of two math heavy courses.  I switched programs in second year and brought my marks up.  Not great but I also worked for all four years to avoid taking out loans.    Also, have people already been receiving acceptances? When do the rejections go out?

Edited by Renegade

brokenegg
  • Law School Admit

You have a decent shot at Windsor and Sask (especially if you have a Sask connection), but Ryerson is so holistic I really can’t say. If you have a solid PS, you should be okay for at least one of the schools. It really is a toss up.

And yes people have been receiving acceptances already. A few schools have even sent out a couple of waitlist and rejection notifications, but don’t expect much of those notifications until later on. Just look at the “Accepted” threads for each of those schools to see the stats of those who’ve been accepted. 

• Like 1

Renegade
  • Applicant
23 hours ago, brokenegg said:

You have a decent shot at Windsor and Sask (especially if you have a Sask connection), but Ryerson is so holistic I really can’t say. If you have a solid PS, you should be okay for at least one of the schools. It really is a toss up.

And yes people have been receiving acceptances already. A few schools have even sent out a couple of waitlist and rejection notifications, but don’t expect much of those notifications until later on. Just look at the “Accepted” threads for each of those schools to see the stats of those who’ve been accepted. 

Thank you