Heard back from my first school.

MessiersEleven

MessiersEleven
  • Applicant

Ryerson rejected me. Hoping the 14 other schools i applied to accept me :(.

Stats: cGPA: 3.7, LSAT 156.

I also applied to UVIC, UBC, TRU, UofA, UofC, Dalhousie, Queens, UOttawa, UofT, Windsor, Western, York, UNB, and UofS - (for the last two i applied late in jan). Do i still have hope to get in this year? 

Also i fucked up with my windsor application, where i accidentaly sent them two academic references instead of one academic and one non-academice (they emailed me and im getting it to them asap). But like do you think that messed up my chance there?

Also i fucked up with my windsor application, where i accidentaly sent them two academic references instead of one academic and one non-academice (they emailed me and im getting it to them asap). But like do you think that messed up my chance there?- No big deal.

• Like 1

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

Your LSAT might be pulling your chances down. UBC, UVic, UofT and Oz all seem out of reach. As for the rest, you do stand a chance but it's be easier to chance you with your B2/L2.

MessiersEleven
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, CleanHands said:

Because he has standards.

i actually did, forgot to add it. also she*

16 minutes ago, LordBONSAI said:

Your LSAT might be pulling your chances down. UBC, UVic, UofT and Oz all seem out of reach. As for the rest, you do stand a chance but it's be easier to chance you with your B2/L2.

my L2 would be 3.75, i think

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant
1 minute ago, MessiersEleven said:

my L2 would be 3.75, i think

That puts you in a splitter territory across the board, so it will really come down to your softs.

UofA and Dal are out of reach too if I calculate your indices right.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
allrise1
  • Law School Admit
On 3/14/2022 at 9:15 PM, LordBONSAI said:

That puts you in a splitter territory across the board, so it will really come down to your softs.

UofA and Dal are out of reach too if I calculate your indices right.

U of A index 22.5*3.75 + 157=240 average index is 242

Dal (3.75/4.3)(60) + (157-120)(40/60) = 52.33 + 24.679 = 76.99 average index is 80

poster is right Dal and UofA are probably out of reach 

Edited by allrise1
  • Like 1