Indigenous Category

Stillwaiting

Stillwaiting
  • Applicant

Is there anyone that received any update on the status of their application under this category? Mine still says under review.

When I applied the application says late February early March to hear back by. 

Really stressing out over here🥲

I am not sure about indigenous category specifically, but for individual consideration, they also say you will hear back by late February early March IF you are selected for an interview. They will not notify you if you are not selected, and will send out rejection later around April ish

Stillwaiting
  • Applicant
12 minutes ago, kc2022 said:

I am not sure about indigenous category specifically, but for individual consideration, they also say you will hear back by late February early March IF you are selected for an interview. They will not notify you if you are not selected, and will send out rejection later around April ish

Thank you for the info. I know there isn’t any interview under this category, so I wonder where that leaves me now 😕 

13 minutes ago, Stillwaiting said:

Thank you for the info. I know there isn’t any interview under this category, so I wonder where that leaves me now 😕 

No problem! I think regardless the outcome, you will hear something in April.

peterpan
  • Law Student

I applied for this category too! I was causing myself undue stress the past few days. Only to find out that they are in fact behind on the decision process. We will find out next week or second week of April (I just received email confirmation). Good luck!! 🙂 

Stillwaiting
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, peterpan said:

I applied for this category too! I was causing myself undue stress the past few days. Only to find out that they are in fact behind on the decision process. We will find out next week or second week of April (I just received email confirmation). Good luck!! 🙂 

You made my day!! Thank you so much! Good luck to you too 😊

lj002
  • Applicant

I applied to this category and I am stressed! I know a condition to most offers is to enroll in the USASK indigenous centre course this summer and the deadline to apply is next week and it has limited seats. I hope decisions go out soon! Best of luck everyone. 

• Like 1

peterpan
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, lj002 said:

Decisions are posted for the Indigenous category now! 

Woohoo! Already sent in my application for USask requirement!

Stillwaiting
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, peterpan said:

Woohoo! Already sent in my application for USask requirement!

Just got the acceptance letter too and submitted my app for usask! Did you hear back from them at all yet? The limited seating is stressing me out. 

• Like 2

peterpan
  • Law Student
3 minutes ago, Stillwaiting said:

Just got the acceptance letter too and submitted my app for usask! Did you hear back from them at all yet? The limited seating is stressing me out. 

I got an email from our advisor. He said he is making sure all of us receive acceptance. No need to stress! Just the application and acceptance letter is needed when you sent the email. 

• Like 1

Stillwaiting
  • Applicant

Just received an email from the summer program and I got accepted into it too! 

• Like 1