Request: Why you love(d) your time at Osgoode

Jean-Ralphio Saperstein

Jean-Ralphio Saperstein
  • Law Student

Please tell us all the best experiences, tips/tricks, food places, profs, etc you had at Osgoode. 

JanLevinson
  • Law Student

1L here.

The best part about Osgoode is the supportive community. Everyone is willing to help one another despite the competitive nature of law school. 

Some professors are also great at teaching the material so you will actually enjoy their class. My favourite ones so far: Emily Kidd White, John Mccamus (he's retired now I think?) and Adam Parachin.

Edited by JanLevinson
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Meryl
  • Law Student
On 4/2/2022 at 6:52 PM, JanLevinson said:

1L here.

The best part about Osgoode is the supportive community. Everyone is willing to help one another despite the competitive nature of law school. 

Some professors are also great at teaching the material so you will actually enjoy their class. My favourite ones so far: Emily Kidd White, John Mccamus (he's retired now I think?) and Adam Parachin.

Professor McCamus says he’s retiring every year but afaik he’s yet to actually retire at the request of the university (and good thing for us!) 

• Like 1