Facebook Group? Housing?

gglaw

gglaw
  • Applicant

is there a Facebook group for the class of 2025? I am hoping to look for roommates and meet people who have accepted so if someone can add me if there is one that would be great 🙂

• Like 1

ArchivesandMuseums
  • Articling Student
3 hours ago, gglaw said:

is there a Facebook group for the class of 2025? I am hoping to look for roommates and meet people who have accepted so if someone can add me if there is one that would be great 🙂

The Common Law Student Society will create a Facebook group for the class of 2025. It will be created soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
chip_skylark
  • Applicant

how hard is it to make a simple FB group lol

"will be created soon" smh

Edited by chip_skylark

ArchivesandMuseums
  • Articling Student
30 minutes ago, chip_skylark said:

how hard is it to make a simple FB group lol

"will be created soon" smh

To be clear, I am not a executive member of the Common Law Student Society. (I am just a 3L.) For me, a weird thing is that the FB group for incoming law students tended to be created by April at the latest. I do not understand why creating the FB group for incoming law students at the Common Law Section is currently so late. 

• Like 1