No hope..?

lawapplicant96

lawapplicant96
  • Applicant

At this point is it best to just move on? I’ve been referred to ADCOM since February. 

CGPA 3.38 B2 3.85 LSAT 152 lots of ECs in social Justice area and PS was centred around social Justice too. Working for 2 years now. 

22 minutes ago, lawapplicant96 said:

At this point is it best to just move on? I’ve been referred to ADCOM since February. 

CGPA 3.38 B2 3.85 LSAT 152 lots of ECs in social Justice area and PS was centred around social Justice too. Working for 2 years now. 

Are you in elsewhere?

1 hour ago, lawapplicant96 said:

No 

Consider hiring a private tutor if you don't get in this cycle.

At this stage of the game, it is really hard to compare stats. 

Windsor is the most holistic school in Ontario and the number of offers from waitlist 

has been low in the past.

• Like 1

flawless1551
  • Applicant
50 minutes ago, luckycharm said:

Consider hiring a private tutor if you don't get in this cycle.

At this stage of the game, it is really hard to compare stats. 

Windsor is the most holistic school in Ontario and the number of offers from waitlist 

has been low in the past.

After going through and reviewing the offers of admission from the last 4 years posted on the acceptance and waitlist pages, I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion? There is no data anywhere online about waitlist acceptances and from what I've been able to gather through posts from previous years, it does not seem as rare as you are making it out to be or in comparison to other schools. I understand you posted that you never heard back but I'm seeing a considerable amount of people accepted from the waitlist even from this godforsaken cycle.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, A_Law15 said:

After going through and reviewing the offers of admission from the last 4 years posted on the acceptance and waitlist pages, I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion? There is no data anywhere online about waitlist acceptances and from what I've been able to gather through posts from previous years, it does not seem as rare as you are making it out to be or in comparison to other schools. I understand you posted that you never heard back but I'm seeing a considerable amount of people accepted from the waitlist even from this godforsaken cycle.

Will know by Aug 31

I knew someone who was admitted on the last week of August back in 2011

Edited by luckycharm

Squeen
  • Applicant

I still havent heard back. I have been referred to Admission for 4 months now. I emailed nothing is really helping. Any advice?

lawapplicant96
  • Applicant
17 hours ago, Squeen said:

I still havent heard back. I have been referred to Admission for 4 months now. I emailed nothing is really helping. Any advice?

I am in the same boat. Honestly I’ve given up at this point… it’s almost July and I have not even been waitlisted. Really sucks. 

• Like 1

Squeen
  • Applicant
34 minutes ago, lawapplicant96 said:

I am in the same boat. Honestly I’ve given up at this point… it’s almost July and I have not even been waitlisted. Really sucks. 

I agree. It's exhausting 

• Like 1

erin otoole
  • Lawyer

You already did the hard work of getting a good b2. Your LSAT is quite low, but that is the easy and low cost one to fix. To put more perspective a 152 is roughly a 52% percentile, the gap between a 152 and 160 is immense. Use Kahn academy, get some books at the library and sign up for a summer LSAT writing so you can hit the ground running for next year's application cycle. 

PM me if you want, I was very poor and could not afford any LSAT tutors, I raised my 140 diagnostic to a respectable score without spending any money.