Passy Apartments

TheBarbieDoll

TheBarbieDoll
  • Law Student

Hello,

Can I change the furniture in the passy apartments? Or at the very least the bedroom furniture? Would I get in trouble if i do?

Granted, I would put everything back before moving out

Sacamano
  • Law Student

You can bring new furniture in but you can't take any of the existing furniture out.

• Like 1

TheBarbieDoll
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, Sacamano said:

You can bring new furniture in but you can't take any of the existing furniture out.

so can i move stuff around? mainly i want to bring my bedroom furniture in...any idea where i can put their bedroom stuff? is there enough storage space?

TheBarbieDoll
  • Law Student

they said the apartment wud be a townhouse style...so the bedroom and washroom wud be upstairs rather than everything on the same floor

different layout than the one on the youtube vid

does anyone have pics of this layout?

Sacamano
  • Law Student
25 minutes ago, TheBarbieDoll said:

so can i move stuff around? mainly i want to bring my bedroom furniture in...any idea where i can put their bedroom stuff? is there enough storage space?

Yes you can move the existing furniture around. Will just have to be creative with where you put it if you're Moving in a new set of furniture. 

• 3 weeks later...
Nishaboy
  • Law School Admit

Has anyone found an updated tour or photos of the Passy apartments (specifically the bachelor)? Or can anyone who has lived their recently let us know how similar the apartments are now to the ones shown in the 2011 YouTube videos? I am trying to be patient and wait until I move in to see what it looks like but I am so curious lol.

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 1