Grade release

misterpresley

Turtles
  • Law Student

Before grades can be released, the grades review committee needs to meet and formally approve the (proposed) grades. They're scheduled to meet May 26, so it will likely be 0-3 business days from then.

99problems
  • Lawyer
2 hours ago, Turtles said:

Before grades can be released, the grades review committee needs to meet and formally approve the (proposed) grades. They're scheduled to meet May 26, so it will likely be 0-3 business days from then.

The committee will meet on May 19.

Turtles
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, 99problems said:

I must have been given bad info, thanks!

Allegretto87
  • Law Student
On 5/15/2022 at 5:22 PM, 99problems said:

Where did you hear that? Last year they met later than that.

99problems
  • Lawyer
3 hours ago, Allegretto87 said:

Where did you hear that? Last year they met later than that.

Associate dean

• Like 1

Geworfenheit
  • Law Student
23 hours ago, 99problems said:

Associate dean

Since the committee has met yesterday, would the grades be released maybe one day or two after the long weekend?

misterpresley
  • Law Student
5 hours ago, Geworfenheit said:

Since the committee has met yesterday, would the grades be released maybe one day or two after the long weekend?

I'm starting to think they are meeting on the 26th after all because I heard from someone on student gov that that's when they're meeting. Oz website says marks are to be posted "immediately" after the meeting, meaning they likely would have been posted today if they met yesterday. Guess we're waiting until late next week

Edited by misterpresley

Geworfenheit
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, misterpresley said:

I'm starting to think they are meeting on the 26th after all because I heard from someone on student gov that that's when they're meeting. Oz website says marks are to be posted "immediately" after the meeting, meaning they likely would have been posted today if they met yesterday. Guess we're waiting until late next week

Just heard through the grapevine that grades will be released May 30 or 31st.

99problems
  • Lawyer
On 5/20/2022 at 10:14 AM, Geworfenheit said:

On 5/20/2022 at 3:48 PM, misterpresley said:

They met on the 19th. Grades will be released on the 30th.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
omigone
  • Law Student
19 hours ago, Matchaholic said:

When do course prizes typically go out?

I'm still waiting on my prize for "most average"

• LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...
JustHereNotStaying
  • Law Student

During 1L, I got the email in July for a course prize. don't know for upper years (probably didn't get any).