Offer Withdrawn, Advice Needed

applicant2022

applicant2022

Hello everyone! First time posting because I have no clue where I can get additional info about my dilemma and the school is taking a while to respond to my inquiries. Any info you can offer would be much appreciated!

I recently got an automated message indicating that there was an update on uoZone re my application. I logged in and saw "Offer Withdrawn" because it expired on May 16th. I e-mailed them back right away and said that I didn't get any notifications prior to May 17th and I wasn't aware about the offer. Their response was that based on their records, an e-mail was sent to me back in April 29th and to check my spam. I went through my inbox after their May 17th e-mail thinking I just missed their message but I did not think about the spam folder. I checked it after they told me to and I did in fact receive one from them on that date. I accept that it was my fault and I should have been more diligent with checking e-mails, uoZone or OLSAS but I had been dealing with some personal issues in the past couple of months. I was dealing with a break-up then received my Western rejection letter a couple weeks later. And then back in April I was also rejected from a management position at my job. I have completely just given up on law school and since I didn't hear back from the two other schools I applied to, I just thought I had no chance at all. 

Has anyone ever had to appeal an offer withdrawal and if so, how did you go about it and if you wouldn't mind sharing the outcome of your appeal. I did my masters at uOttawa so I would love to go back to Ottawa but I need to sort this out first to see if there's even a chance for me to do so. Thanks!

Edited by applicant2022