“Letter of continued interest” (spliced from Waitlist)

historicaladvantage

Thelight
  • Applicant
18 minutes ago, Motherofdragons said:

Thanks so much @HY12345 and @Thelight for your comments, this helps me out a lot as I am also waitlisted at Osgoode. I didn’t realize anything more could be done after the initial application.

@Thelight- Did Vicky reach out to you personally and recommend an LOCI, or did you first ask her about the waitpool?

I emailed Vicky asking if she expects there to be movement from the waitlist and she said she doesn’t know yet but recommended me to do that so make of that what you will. 

Thelight
  • Applicant
24 minutes ago, meandtheboys said:

You mean those "consultants" or those recommending consultants?  Ya I agree

I don’t think you understood me at all. I am just amazed at how people are shitting on @historicaladvantagefor merely trying to help. You can disagree on the utility of his suggestion but you don’t have to go so hard on him just for trying to help. And he has a point. Vicky, a legit human being who works in admissions, recommended it. So why listen to these goofs? Just go with what feels right to you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Motherofdragons
  • Law Student
27 minutes ago, Thelight said:

I emailed Vicky asking if she expects there to be movement from the waitlist and she said she doesn’t know yet but recommended me to do that so make of that what you will. 

Thanks for your response. Looks like I'll be spending my weekend writing one strong letter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thelight said:

Oh Vicky..

• LOL 1