Help with course registration info

sweetiepie37974

sweetiepie37974
  • Applicant

With course registration tomorrow, I went to re-read the info email sent to outlook, only to find out that my phone had signed me out of my UCalgary outlook account. The Authenticator app is absolutely brutal and nothing is popping up, neither an “approve” message nor codes. I’ve followed every help guide I can find, and nothing has worked. Mainly, I am wondering if anyone would be able to forward the course registration document that was attached to the email (“1L Course Sections Fall 2022”), as I won’t be able to resolve my issue before course registration opens! 
TIA😊

sweetiepie37974
  • Applicant

Kidding, just read the registration info regarding signing up for the exact sections you are assigned… so I’ll be calling IT first-thing tomorrow, as I cannot load that document🙃 Anyone know whether there are first-come-first-served aspects to course registration? Or does it literally not matter when we register as everything is pre-assigned via the mini cohorts…? 

Pantalaimon
  • Lawyer
7 hours ago, sweetiepie37974 said:

Kidding, just read the registration info regarding signing up for the exact sections you are assigned… so I’ll be calling IT first-thing tomorrow, as I cannot load that document🙃 Anyone know whether there are first-come-first-served aspects to course registration? Or does it literally not matter when we register as everything is pre-assigned via the mini cohorts…? 

Shouldn't matter since everything is pre-assigned. There may be some implications as to timing of registration in terms of admin (e.g. full time status letters for LOCs), so you'll want to get it sorted when you can, but the only way classes would fill up is if people are registering in the wrong sections.

• Thanks 1