still waiting

T123

T123
  • Applicant

I am still waiting to hear back and now i'm getting super nervous. Will they still be sending out more acceptances soon ?  My stats are --lsat 158 , b2/l2 gpa is 3.77/4.0 or 84%-85% average for my b2 years .

• Like 1

DennisNextDoor
  • Lawyer

I know from my experience, a ton of people get acceptances in July and August. I got my acceptance August 27 or around then. Super late, but a lot of people have similar acceptance times at USask

• 2 weeks later...
texaspoontappa
  • Applicant

Spoke with an acquaintance in the Admissions office this morning. Decisions to be made by the end of the week, likely sooner. There will be a waitlist, and a number of acceptances (acceptances will be given a shorter time period to decide). College is behind schedule - was not given a reason why. Hang tight! 🤞

LegallyTired
  • Law Student

For everyone’s info: the college is behind on everything this year due to faculty recruitment.