Seeking PLTC Reading List

PLTConequestion

PLTConequestion

Hi,

I'm looking a copy of the PLTC reading list.  The LSBC website says that students recieve a "reading list that identifies portions of the practice materials that are examinable".  I'm preparing to write the PLTC exam and if someone is willing to forward me a copy of this it would be really appreciated.

PLTConequestion

Hi Mal,

Thank you for your response.  I'm not enrolled in the classes so I won't get a copy of it.  I'm just taking the test so I'm trying to track down one of these lists.  Am I correct to assume that the reading list has page numbers or chapters that need to be covered for the exam?  Right now I'm just trying  to digest every single page of the practice materials and I am guessing that this is a suboptimal approach.

Edited by PLTConequestion

Mal
  • Lawyer
11 minutes ago, PLTConequestion said:

Hi Mal,

Thank you for your response.  I'm not enrolled in the classes so I won't get a copy of it.  I'm just taking the test so I'm trying to track down one of these lists.  Am I correct to assume that the reading list has page numbers or chapters that need to be covered for the exam?  Right now I'm just trying  to digest every single page of the practice materials and I am guessing that this is a suboptimal approach.

Yea, but it will cover the bulk of the material. I found the PLTC exams to be trivial, I finished them with less than half the time available even looking up each answer in the materials and direct quoting answers.

PLTConequestion

Good to hear you had an easy time of this test. 

If there are any other people on the forum who may have a copy of the reading list they are willing to share I am still looking and would appreciate the assistance.

PLTConequestion

Thanks everyone for your help.  I've gotten better information here than from the source.