No Response STILL from Ottawa ... should I email?

lawbarbie

Just looking for some advice here, I applied to Ottawa back in November and my uozone has never updated since then. 

My stats are 161, L2: 3.64, CGPA: 3.4 (OLSAS) 

Should I email to ask if my application has been looked at yet? Its June 28th ... 

Edited by lawbarbie

livitup1233
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Govrap89 said:

I emailed and they said they would get back to me before July 1

If they give us an acceptance lets say tomorrow or Wednesday, do we only have until July 1 to accept or decline i wonder?

lawess
  • Law Student
4 minutes ago, livitup1233 said:

If they give us an acceptance lets say tomorrow or Wednesday, do we only have until July 1 to accept or decline i wonder?

i think so. sounds brutal, doesn't it? im hoping i hear back from ottawa or queens before july 1, otherwise i'm locked in at windsor.

I have no idea... I would Imagine no. 

I am worried they actually lost my application or something 

livitup1233
  • Applicant
5 minutes ago, lawbarbie said:

I have no idea... I would Imagine no. 

I am worried they actually lost my application or something 

Ive actually heard quite a few people say Ottawa hasnt said anything for them yet (me included) so unless they lost a handful of applications, which i dont think is the case, I think theyre just super behind. Its very nerve wracking though i totally get the anxiety!!

• Thanks 1

colecaufield
  • Law Student

Haven't heard from them either. I emailed and they said they'd try to give everyone still waiting some news before July 1st, but that they had a lot of applications....... 

i dont understand how were still under evaluation... 

I emailed a week ago and was told that "most successful candidates have been notified and they are only admitting candidates to the waitlist, not directly to the program" 

does anyone know if the waitlist has even seen any movement?

justwantohelpeople
  • Applicant
20 minutes ago, lawbarbie said:

I emailed a week ago and was told that "most successful candidates have been notified and they are only admitting candidates to the waitlist, not directly to the program" 

I'm in the same boat. Did admissions email you back before or after July 1st (the provisional acceptance deadline)? 

33 minutes ago, justwantohelpeople said:

I'm in the same boat. Did admissions email you back before or after July 1st (the provisional acceptance deadline)? 

Yes. I emailed July 5th