1L Registration

MamaMia

MamaMia
  • Law Student

Received an email about course registration but I assume that was in error and was intended for upper year students. Does anyone have any idea when we (1L students) will be contacted about schedules? I understand they make 1L schedules for us and that we don/t have to do anything in the meantime. Can someone confirm this for me please

LMP
  • Articling Student
27 minutes ago, MamaMia said:

Received an email about course registration but I assume that was in error and was intended for upper year students. Does anyone have any idea when we (1L students) will be contacted about schedules? I understand they make 1L schedules for us and that we don/t have to do anything in the meantime. Can someone confirm this for me please

I've heard mid july

Obi-wan
  • Articling Student

All your courses are chosen for you. Your section assignments and timetable are arranged by administration (last year it was mid-July).  
1Ls do get to choose their seminar option which is taken in the winter term. The enrolment for those seminars happens in October. 

historicaladvantage

No worries. Osgoode will sort out everything for you in 1L, no need to worry about enrolling at all. You'll be able to choose your Winter semester seminar later in the fall.