cGPA ~3.3/4 LSAT 163

washedballer

washedballer
  • Law Student

Hi there,

Stats as above.. 

Taking shotgun approach and applying at UofA (1st choice), UofC, uSask, TRU, uVic and uMan

4 years working as a police officer post graduation. Was a varsity athlete for 5 years, member of athletics board, lots of volunteer experience. 

Thank you!

lawandordermaker
  • Law Student

Apply everywhere in Canada, write a rock solid personal statement, you'll have an acceptance or multiple. You will get rejected from U of A ( apply anyways ). You have a much better chance at U of C who really values work history. Sask seems to as well. 

washedballer
  • Law Student

Last 2 about the same. agpa is a 3.85/4.5 by my calculations, so I think Manitoba is a pretty strong option. 

6 minutes ago, washedballer said:

Last 2 about the same. agpa is a 3.85/4.5 by my calculations, so I think Manitoba is a pretty strong option. 

Your stats give you an index of 78.61 at UofM, so yep, good chances.

washedballer
  • Law Student
Just now, Boris said:

Your stats give you an index of 78.61 at UofM, so yep, good chances.

Appreciate that thank you!