LSAT Dates?

LawyerPeanut

LawyerPeanut
  • Law School Admit

This might be a straight forward question but I cannot find an answer anywhere. Does anyone know, now that the LSAT is written over three days if we get to choose which day we write? For example, on LSAC it states three dates 14th, 15th and 17th of August, do we pick or does LSAC assign? 

Thank you very much in advance! 

prelawfemme
7 minutes ago, LawyerPeanut said:

This might be a straight forward question but I cannot find an answer anywhere. Does anyone know, now that the LSAT is written over three days if we get to choose which day we write? For example, on LSAC it states three dates 14th, 15th and 17th of August, do we pick or does LSAC assign? 

Thank you very much in advance! 

when I wrote the flex, about one-two weeks before the exam, they open a portal where you can sign up. The later you choose to sign up, the more likely you're stuck with a bad time. They will send you a warning e-mail letting you know when the sign-up portal opens, I suggest you jump on immediately so you can get the best time for you. 

Jean-Ralphio Saperstein
  • Law Student

you get to pick your time and date but the best ones fill up quick - i'm talking 20 minutes after the time they open it - so be careful!

Renerik
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, Dee said:

you get to pick your time and date but the best ones fill up quick - i'm talking 20 minutes after the time they open it - so be careful!

Mind you OP, "Best ones" is subjective. From my June experience the afternoon weekend slots filled in first. I work nights and have a nocturnal schedule so the latest slots (9pm EST) worked best and those were all empty when I signed up 12ish hours after they sent out the email.

LawyerPeanut
  • Law School Admit

This is great! Thank you for all the information ! 

Edited by LawyerPeanut