CGPA 80.72% (3.7), B2/L2 82.9% (3.8), LSAT 157 (1st) and 160(2nd and best)

grape1029

grape1029
  • Applicant

Hello! My statistics are as follows: CGPA 80.72%, B2/L2 82.9%, LSAT 157 (1st) and 160(2nd and best). I did take summer classes and honestly, I am a bit confused as to how I would incorporate that into my B2/L2, so I left it out. Im also a bit confused as to how to convert onto a 4.0 scale from a 4.33, so I think my GPA is right, but if I'm wrong please let me know. I am thinking about applying to Queens, Western, Osgoode, UofC. I'm from BC and I will also be reapplying to all these schools. Last cycle I did apply and got waitlisted for each school and was later rejected. I have hunches as to why I was rejected such as waiting until the deadline to submit my application, I don't have the marks, high rates of applications because of COVID but I could be wrong. If you have any other schools in mind you think would better suit me, please let me know! Or how I can stand out in my applications this time round.

Edited by grape1029

• grape1029 changed the title to CGPA 80.72% (3.7), B2/L2 82.9% (3.8), LSAT 157 (1st) and 160(2nd and best)