Chances with the following stats; CGPA: 3.86 L2: 3.90 LSAT (Taking in October)

LawfullyYours

LawfullyYours
  • Applicant

Hey everyone! 

Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm new to this forum and was hoping I would get some solid advice/information from you all regarding my journey to become a lawyer. As of right now I haven't done my LSAT, but my practice tests land me at around a 162-163. I do hope to score higher during test day; give or take I'm assuming I would be anywhere between 160-165. 

I'm interested in; Uoft, Osgoode, Queen's, and Western. What would be my chances following a hypothetical 163ish for my LSAT? 

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

If you were to get a 163 on your test day, you are pretty much a shoe-in for every Ontario school except UofT. Even getting a 160 still keeps your odds strong for Osgoode, Western and Queens. I believe UofT's LSAT median is 168 and B3 median is 3.88 for the past two years now. You're looking good for the GPA side of things. A 163 may be a little too low for UofT nowadays but getting a 165 will put you at their 25% LSAT percentile, giving you a shot. Aim high and you could make it happen!

Edited by Chef Justice

51 minutes ago, LawfullyYours said:

Hey everyone! 

Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm new to this forum and was hoping I would get some solid advice/information from you all regarding my journey to become a lawyer. As of right now I haven't done my LSAT, but my practice tests land me at around a 162-163. I do hope to score higher during test day; give or take I'm assuming I would be anywhere between 160-165. 

I'm interested in; Uoft, Osgoode, Queen's, and Western. What would be my chances following a hypothetical 163ish for my LSAT? 

Is your GPA per OLSAS conversion?

LawfullyYours
  • Applicant
Just now, luckycharm said:

Is your GPA per OLSAS conversion?

Yes! 

36 minutes ago, Chef Justice said:

If you were to get a 163 on your test day, you are pretty much a shoe-in for every Ontario school except UofT. Even getting a 160 still keeps your odds strong for Osgoode, Western and Queens. I believe UofT's LSAT median is 168 and B3 median is 3.88 for the past two years now. You're looking good for the GPA side of things. A 163 ma1y be a little too low for UofT nowadays but getting a 165 will put you at their 25% LSAT percentile, giving you a shot. Aim high and you could make it happen!

Thank you! I will continue to work hard at my LSAT as well as other parts of my applications to further my chances 🙂