Chance Me (OLSAS GPA) CGPA: 3.2/4.0, L20 (And Best 2 Years): 3.9/4.0, LSAT 159

KC LAW

KC LAW
  • Applicant

Won't be able to retake LSAT as I'm still in my undergrad and focusing on keeping my GPA at the same numbers.

Solid Softs (Volunteered with multiple charities, on the Commerce society with my University, the Head Ambassador for my Major, An RA)

Had bad first year and 2nd year wasn't too much better but have been on Dean's list in the past 2 years

Planning on applying to 

TRU, TMU, Dal, Lakehead, U of A, U of C, U of M, U Sask, UNB, UVic, U Windsor.

B_Stone
  • Law Student

From Western's FAQ on grades and courses: 

Does Western Law consider all undergraduate study, the best 2 years, or the last 2 years?
We consider all years of study and, as a general rule, applicants with strong cumulative averages will be preferred.  However, we will place greater weight on the last 2 years of full-time (or equivalent) undergraduate study in appropriate circumstances, typically where the cumulative average falls below 3.7. Please visit the OLSAS Grade Conversion Table to calculate your GPA. 

https://law.uwo.ca/future_students/jd_admissions/admissions_FAQ/grades_and_courses.html

• Like 1