Chance Me: CGPA: 3.4, L2: 3.5, LSAT 163

SN11

On 9/10/2022 at 12:33 PM, SN11 said:

Don't know what to expect, just curious to see if I even stand a chance. 

What is your B2? is 3.4/3.5 per OLSAS for Ontario schools?

Which schools do you plan to apply?

SN11
  • Applicant
11 hours ago, backtomac said:

I hope more people reply to this. What kind of work exp/personal statement do you have?

Summer jobs interning in analyst positions and worked for family business throughout school, lots of extra curricular activities(intramural sports, volunteering outside of school, member of various student organizations). Personal statement highlights key experiences from each of those while bringing into my goals for law school and what I have to offer as well as my goals as a prospective lawyer. I feel like personal statement has a decent story about myself and does not just repeat my resume. Overall personal statement seems decent, not sure if work experience is that special.  

SN11
  • Applicant
11 hours ago, luckycharm said:

What is your B2? is 3.4/3.5 per OLSAS for Ontario schools?

Which schools do you plan to apply?

Yea GPA is per OLSAS, B2 being my best 2 years then 3.6. Had a weird 4 years with grades high first year then a slight drop second, high 3rd year and 4th year slight lower than 3rd. Plan on taking a really broad approach, applying everywhere in Ontario except Osgoode and UofT. Applying out of province to Dalhouise, Calgary, New Brunswick.