Transcript Confusion!!

chickenwings

chickenwings

Hi, I'm adding on from my recent post. I am confused on whether I send my official transcript to OLSAS via email (which I cannot seem to find on the OLSAS website) or through their mailing address (OLSAS 170 Research Lane Guelph ON N1G 5E2)?

Also a silly question, If I am sending it through the mailing address would I put "OLSAS" under the institution name when I am requesting a transcript through my uni portal or "OLSAS" with the address because they have OLSAS written alongside their mailing address like the address above.

CanLawHopeful
  • Law School Admit

Does your institution support sending transcripts through MyCreds?

That was what I used, and it was 'received' within one business day. 

There's a section inside the tool that lets you find OLSAS by searching.

chickenwings

I'm not sure. I called my institution and they said to use the university portal to email or mail OLSAS the transcript, but OLSAS doesn't show up when I search for it on the portal but I can modify it and type it in my self. Did you mail them your transcript because I see no email on their website. If it helps, I am using the UBC portal.

GoatDuck
  • Law Student
On 10/8/2022 at 5:08 PM, chickenwings said:

I'm not sure. I called my institution and they said to use the university portal to email or mail OLSAS the transcript, but OLSAS doesn't show up when I search for it on the portal but I can modify it and type it in my self. Did you mail them your transcript because I see no email on their website. If it helps, I am using the UBC portal.

If your institution doesn’t use one of the OLSAS-approved distribution services, then your transcripts must be mailed to OLSAS. They provide the mailing address on the website. I had my transcripts mailed and everything worked very smoothly.