Performance Consideration Applicants

ellewoods23

ellewoods23
  • Applicant

Has anyone applied through performance consideration categories, ex. death of a parent/family member, illness, financial adversity, caretaking responsibilities, and how did it impact your application/what were your stats upon admission? Of course do not feel the need to share any personal details. My dad at the beginning of my freshman year and it hugely impacted me and my mental health (medical documentation included) which i will be including in my performance consideration essays in november. My GPA is 80%+ average (4th year applicant) and i'm retaking the LSAT in October. 

Getting through university and writing the LSAT was hugely difficult for me considering this, so I really hope that the hard work I've put in the last few years will pay off. If anyone can give me some hope or share their experiences it would be hugely appreciated!