Please help!

Law_Hopeful

Law_Hopeful
  • Applicant

Both of the institutions I have attended told me they have mailed my transcript to OLSAS (Oct 5th) OLSAS told me they did not recieve either of my transcripts in the mail. What do I do. One of the institutions does not allow transcripts to be electronically sent. 

TobyFlenderson
  • Lawyer

Talk to the schools and OLSAS.

I assume these schools are outside Ontario? See if they have a fast (and, ideally, trackable) courier option. See if OLSAS/the schools you're applying to will consider your application if the transcripts are late. OLSAS has probably seen this before, they may have some guidance.

If you do end up placing another transcript order, I would do it ASAP. Tomorrow is already Wednesday, and OLSAS will need to receive them before end of day Tuesday. Triple check the shipping information that you provide, make sure it isn't getting sent to the wrong address. Does OLSAS specify a department to send transcripts to? Make sure that's right too.

Good luck.

Law_Hopeful
  • Applicant
12 minutes ago, TobyFlenderson said:

Talk to the schools and OLSAS.

I assume these schools are outside Ontario? See if they have a fast (and, ideally, trackable) courier option. See if OLSAS/the schools you're applying to will consider your application if the transcripts are late. OLSAS has probably seen this before, they may have some guidance.

If you do end up placing another transcript order, I would do it ASAP. Tomorrow is already Wednesday, and OLSAS will need to receive them before end of day Tuesday. Triple check the shipping information that you provide, make sure it isn't getting sent to the wrong address. Does OLSAS specify a department to send transcripts to? Make sure that's right too.

Good luck.

Thank you. I already placed another transcript order (it is suppose to go on tomorrow) with courier. Last year they received them and I used the same address last year and this year. I’m definitely going to call OLSAS tomorrow 

harveyspecterrrr
  • Applicant

I think email the office of the schools sending your transcript in! I kinda annoyed them with it so it got processed quite fast.