Chance me. cGPA: 3.60, L2: 3.74, B2: 3.83, B3: 3.76, LSAT: 175

LSH666

LSH666
  • Law Student

I want to apply to as many Ontario Law Schools as possible. Please let me know what my chances are for schools like U of T, Osgoode, Western, Queens, and Ottawa. I have a Bachelor of Science degree with a physics related major. My degree was also a co-op degree. As such, I was employed at 4 different organizations for 4 months each. My first co-op placement was with the federal government. My other three were with SAAS (software as a service) startups. Of those final three, one was with Clio (a Legal Practice Management software provider). 

backtomac
  • Applicant

Short answer: you're good bro

Long answer: are you applying this cycle (2023 entry)?

You're solid for Western, Queens, Ottawa, Osgoode in my opinion. U of T is a reach due to your B3.

LSH666
  • Law Student

Yes, I am applying this cycle. If you don't mind me asking, how much of a reach would U of T be?

3 hours ago, backtomac said:

Short answer: you're good bro

Long answer: are you applying this cycle (2023 entry)?

You're solid for Western, Queens, Ottawa, Osgoode in my opinion. U of T is a reach due to your B3.

backtomac
  • Applicant

If you’re applying this cycle I hope you already submitted your apps

u of T is not a super reach—look at their stats online. Its not impossible its just unlikely cause you’re below their 25th %ile. Btw we have the exact same b3 and I’m also hoping to get in so just being honest!!

LSH666
  • Law Student
14 minutes ago, backtomac said:

If you’re applying this cycle I hope you already submitted your apps

u of T is not a super reach—look at their stats online. Its not impossible its just unlikely cause you’re below their 25th %ile. Btw we have the exact same b3 and I’m also hoping to get in so just being honest!!

No worries, I appreciate your honesty! Good luck to you as well! And, yes, I already submitted my application. I also wrote the optional essay.

squirrel
  • Law Student

Great chances for all, and decent for U of T as long as the rest of your application is strong! Your B3 is only slightly below the 25th and your LSAT is above the 75th, so you definitely have a shot.