Chance me PLEASE: cGPA 3.81, L2 3.93, B3 3.88, LSAT 154

bubble-waffle

bubble-waffle
  • Applicant

I just got my October 2022 LSAT score and am feeling really defeated as I've dropped over 6 points from my PT average. I've applied to UofT, Osgoode, and Western as I've graduated this year. I don't think there's time for me to redo LSAT, especially with Osgoode because the last LSAT they consider is Nov 2022. 

But on the bright side, I'm quite involved in my extracurriculars, minimum 1 leadership/volunteering role per year at university. I was also the champion of a mock trial competition in my first year and I've received multiple academic scholarships/was on the Dean's List. I also know I have a decent personal statement (I've gotten feedback from over 10 people on my statement, 3-4 are law students/work in the legal field - so I know it's not bad). I've always been a good writer too so I'm hoping these can make up for my horrible LSAT...

If anyone can chance me, I'd really appreciate it. Just want the honest answer. Thank you!

Edited by bubble-waffle

• 5 weeks later...
wannablawyer
  • Applicant

I was denied last year with similar stats - 3.69 cgpa and 155 LSAT. But, last year seemed to a tough admission cycle, so you never know! 

backtomac
  • Applicant

i would suggest still re-doing the lsat even if one or two schools dont accept the jan one, cuz many do accept jan. your gpa is amazing though!! 

Chewy
  • Law School Admit

Not much is going to make up for a poor LSAT score like 154. You could write an incredible PS but that won't rectify the effects that a poor LSAT will have on your application.