Final Transcripts

BruiserWoods

BruiserWoods
  • Law Student

I got an offer from Osgoode in April, which I accepted, and I just realised that I didn't submit a final transcript by June 30th. I made a transcript request a few minutes ago, but I am concerned this is going to be a serious problem. Thoughts?

StephenToast
  • Law Student
2 minutes ago, BruiserWoods said:

I got an offer from Osgoode in April, which I accepted, and I just realised that I didn't submit a final transcript by June 30th. I made a transcript request a few minutes ago, but I am concerned this is going to be a serious problem. Thoughts?

Best to email admission to explain your situation and send them an electronic/unofficial transcript in the interim. I don't think Osgoode would make a big deal out of it, especially since you accepted your offer months ago.

BlockedQuebecois
  • Lawyer

I never sent in my transcript, and they let me attend. I would normally say don’t bother ordering the transcript unless they ask for it, but since you’ve already done so you might as well have it sent to them.

This won’t be a serious problem, and I don’t think it’s necessary to call or email admissions about it. 

• Like 1

BruiserWoods
  • Law Student
25 minutes ago, StephenToast said:

Best to email admission to explain your situation and send them an electronic/unofficial transcript in the interim. I don't think Osgoode would make a big deal out of it, especially since you accepted your offer months ago.

Thank you for your advice. I sent them an email just now apologizing with an unofficial transcript attached to it.

• Like 1

BruiserWoods
  • Law Student
5 minutes ago, BlockedQuebecois said:

I never sent in my transcript, and they let me attend. I would normally say don’t bother ordering the transcript unless they ask for it, but since you’ve already done so you might as well have it sent to them.

This won’t be a serious problem, and I don’t think it’s necessary to call or email admissions about it. 

I am sure you are right. Thank you. I am probably a little more concerned than is necessary. I assume that if I never sent it in they would just ask for it if they wanted it, but Murphy's Law and such.

• Like 1

luckycharm
5 hours ago, BruiserWoods said:

Did you have a conditional offer? If not, then nothing to worry about.

BruiserWoods
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, luckycharm said:

Did you have a conditional offer? If not, then nothing to worry about.

Hello, luckycharm. My offer was not conditional. Thanks for your feedback.

luckycharm
2 minutes ago, BruiserWoods said:

Hello, luckycharm. My offer was not conditional. Thanks for your feedback.

You should be fine then