Bachelors degree with full time employed - Want to pursue law in Canada.

AKL

Hi Everyone, 

I am a Canadian National and want to pursue my JD degree. Due to financial reasons I cant stop working full time.  I have strong interest in law, And I regularly study law related materials.

I saw some of the law schools in US providing online hybrid JD degree. I am ok to travel  time to time to study in person. Does NCA recognize these online degrees ?

I have already gone through the NCA policy guide. Is there anyone here with the online degree and want to share his/her experience with getting NCA approval ?

What other options do I have, If I want to practice law in Canada and keeping my full time job?

GoatDuck
  • Law Student

I don't have any information about online degrees, but you should note that you have an option to complete part-time JD studies in Canada. I know UManitoba has an option to complete JD on a part-time basis, maybe other schools do too.