Chance me please! OLSAS CGPA: 3.47, L2/B2: 3.67, LSAT: 159

hereforagoodtime

hereforagoodtime
  • Applicant

Hi guys! I have submitted applications to Windsor, Dal, Queens, Western, Ottawa, Osgoode, and TMU, but I am planning on retaking the LSAT in January. I have applied access due to having undiagnosed ADHD that significantly hurt my academics during my first couple of years (although I still gradually improved a little each year). I am confident that I can improve my LSAT score at least a couple of points since I got 155 the first time I wrote it and was able to bring it up to 159 the second time despite not receiving accommodations and writing it at a time when I was facing significant challenges in my personal life. Does anyone know what LSAT score I should be aiming for and if I have a chance at any of these schools with my current score of 159? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

LMP
  • Articling Student

You're in a peculiar spot. Your CGPA is on the lower side but all your other stats are pretty dead average. 

I think your odds are on the lower end for Western, Queens, Osgoode and Ottawa (the latter two because of your CGPA). 

TMU takes your best B20 which I don't know, but depending on that number you may have a fair shot there.

Windsor has a fairly unique process but I don't think your stats would hold you back too much there. 

I don't know anything about Dal. 

If you raised that LSAT above a 160 I'd be much more confident about your odds at Queen's and Western. I'd still be shaky on Osgoode and Ottawa but you wouldn't be out of the running.