Chance me! CGPA 3.83 LSAT 156

Pennepasta

Pennepasta
  • Applicant

I have applied to all Ontario schools except for Lakehead. 

November LSAT was 156 and I am registered for Jan. 

I was a science major and my cGPA is 3.83. I have pretty decent softs and a great personal statement. I was a Senator at York University, served on so many committees and have a publication under review. 

I am however struggling big time with the LSAT. My dream school is Osgoode.

Is the January LSAT too late? What do you think I need on the January test to get into Osgoode considering my GPA?

Do I have a shot at any school with a 156?

Your input is appreciated. 

Edited by Pennepasta

Naj
  • Law Student

Based on historic admission stats you have a shot at Windsor and Ryerson (maybe the others, I'm not sure so I wont speak on those). Your CGPA is competitive for Osgoode but your LSAT is not. If you can get your LSAT to at least 160 by January you'll be in much better standing for all schools barring UofT. 

Edited by Naj