Chance me please!! Cgpa : 3.7 B2 : 3.9 LSAT : 162 (highest attempt) should i retake?

lawstudent99

lawstudent99
  • Applicant

Hi I’m applying to Ontario schools and my cgpa is 3.7 and last two and best two years is 3.9. I have experience working as a court reporter for Ontario’s superior court and decent extracurriculars. I scored 157 on my first lsat and got a 162 on my second attempt. The deadline to sign up for the January test is tomorrow and I’m wondering if I should rewrite ? Are my stats enough to get me in? Please id appreciate any insight…I’m so conflicted!

lawstudent99
  • Applicant
10 hours ago, angelica97 said:

It depends on which schools you applied to and what your top choice is

Applied to osgoode, western, ottawa, Windsor, uoft and queens! My top choice is osgoode 

angelica97
  • Paralegal Student

I think you're in at every school other than UofT and maybe Osgoode. Upping your LSAT by a couple points would of course increase your chances of getting into Osgoode but you should first evaluate whether it's financially/mentally worth it to retake in Jan and whether you were PTing higher than 162 (to a degree where you believe you could've done better)