MyCreds transcripts

Olive

Olive
  • Law School Admit

My undergraduate institution uses MyCreds electronic transcript sharing service to send certified transcripts by email. I had my transcripts sent to the admissions inbox about two weeks ago and they still have not been noted as 'received' on my student centre. Has anyone else used MyCreds for their transcripts, and is it normal to take this long for them to be attached to my file?

BabyJuan
  • Applicant

Hey, @Olive. I'm actually experiencing a similar issue: my undergrad school uses MyCreds, and I noticed my UNB account has two transcripts sections – one of which says "received". The other section indicates that my transcripts haven't been received yet. I'm not sure why there's an another transcript section though, as I went to only one school. I might call UNB tomorrow to follow up. If I hear more on it, I'll let you know on here!

JPTRB
  • Law Student

@Olive I used MyCreds and it was really convenient for the 4 schools I applied to (UNB, Dal, U Sask, U Manitoba). Just make sure to use the MyCred option that sends it to a specific email (and use the law admissions email of the school, or wherever the law school says to send stuff). If you use the option to send it to the University, it will likely go to some overused generic email.  The only issue I had was with Dal. It took about 3-4 weeks for them to process my admissions materials. Once processed the submission dates were accurate to when I submitted them. Certainly more of a Dal issue than MyCreds issue.  

@BabyJuan I submitted my transcripts to UNB with MyCreds. No issues from my experience. If you’re still in school they may have a second section for finalized transcripts for when you’re done school. Check regardless, they reply quickly.