Financing/PSLOC

LkEaSoMbOdY
  • Law Student

Has anyone begun applying for funding? Particularly, applying for the Professional Student Line of Credit offered by the Banks? If you have, was the Verification of Enrolment letter that Ryerson offers sufficient for the application? The June 29th email from Ryerson stated the following regarding the letter:

"Requests received after July 9th will be processed as a current student, not a newly admitted student, and will therefore also need to include your course enrolments. As a result, letters requested after July 9th may inaccurately reflect your status as part-time rather than full-time if all your course selections have not been submitted."

I'm confused as to whether this is relevant to individuals withdrawing from their RESP's only, or if this is the letter to request for PSLOC applications also.

thanks in advance!  

undertheletter
  • Law Student

I was approved with only an acceptance letter. They will ask you for further proof (i.e. schedule/enrolment letter) when it’s available by your school (July-Sept).