When are Official Documents Due?

Chewy

Chewy
  • Law School Admit

Hey everyone, 

I looked everywhere on the website and letter of acceptance, but I cannot find out when official transcripts are due for those who have been accepted. I know unofficial transcripts are due on the 15th of February and the deposit is due by the 31st of March, but nothing about official transcripts. 

existentialdread
  • Law Student

Maybe a dumb question but to piggyback off this thread: are we not supposed to pay our deposit until official transcripts are removed from our to do list? The "deposit required" button doesn't take me anywhere and I've sorted out how I can pay a deposit for Ucalgary, but I don't want to pay prematurely as my official transcripts are still showing on my to-do list (should have arrived this week to them). i.e. should the "deposit required" button have more info and links to payment once my to do list clears?

Lawguy14
  • Law Student
4 hours ago, existentialdread said:

Maybe a dumb question but to piggyback off this thread: are we not supposed to pay our deposit until official transcripts are removed from our to do list? The "deposit required" button doesn't take me anywhere and I've sorted out how I can pay a deposit for Ucalgary, but I don't want to pay prematurely as my official transcripts are still showing on my to-do list (should have arrived this week to them). i.e. should the "deposit required" button have more info and links to payment once my to do list clears?

Since you were already admitted they are now asking for your official transcript. Doesn’t matter when you pay the deposit.

Edited by Lawguy14