Accepting OLSAS Offer

rjs

rjs
  • Law School Admit

Perhaps a bit of a stupid question but I have an admissions offer from Windsor that expires July 9th, does that mean I have until the night before, or can I wait and accept the day of the offer expiry (Friday the 9th) if need be. I am still pending for two other schools and while it is pushing it I'd ideally like to give myself the maximum opportunity to weigh my options.

Also the fact that the only responses on OLSAS being firmly accept, decline, or cancel, assumes that a decision one way or the other would disqualify me from the other schools/ Windsor respectively correct?

Edited by rjs

luckycharm
1 hour ago, rjs said:

Perhaps a bit of a stupid question but I have an admissions offer from Windsor that expires July 9th, does that mean I have until the night before, or can I wait and accept the day of the offer expiry (Friday the 9th) if need be. I am still pending for two other schools and while it is pushing it I'd ideally like to give myself the maximum opportunity to weigh my options.

Also the fact that the only responses on OLSAS being firmly accept, decline, or cancel, assumes that a decision one way or the other would disqualify me from the other schools/ Windsor respectively correct?

Do you really want to go to Windsor Dual?

rjs
  • Law School Admit
33 minutes ago, luckycharm said:

Do you really want to go to Windsor Dual?

I am lucky that the additional cost of tuition thankfully isn't a large barricade for me, also I am a dual citizen of both countries so that is kind of nice. Is there any reason outside of the extra cost and complication that I should be concerned about?

Edited by rjs

luckycharm
24 minutes ago, rjs said:

I am lucky that the additional cost of tuition thankfully isn't a large barricade for me, also I am a dual citizen of both countries so that is kind of nice. Is there any reason outside of the extra cost and complication that I should be concerned about?

You are all set then

Good luck.

• Like 1