Ontario schools OLSAS cGPA 3.44 want your honest opinions

2023cycleonly

2023cycleonly
  • Applicant

Hi everyone,

I've applied to Ontario schools: Toronto, Osgoode, Western, Queens, and TMU.

I have a lower GPA because of my first year, but think B3 and L2 are decent (3.7 and 3.8). My October 2022 LSAT score is 164 and I'm taking the Jan LSAT to aim for a higher mark.

I don't know if my ECs and references are strong so I've listed them down below for your opinions and thoughts.

My ECs involve:

- execs at multiple clubs, organizations

- major in STEM, with an MSc degree

- 1 year of work experience in tech consulting

- 5 years of research experience

- some community involvement including mentorships and pro bono consulting experiences

My reference letters are 1 academic from my graduate school supervisor and 1 general from a consulting firm CEO

I've written all the optional essays for the school and applied general for all.

I've gotten an acceptance letter from Western in December but want to know my chances for other schools, especially Toronto and Osgoode.

Please be blunt and let your opinions out!

Thanks ♡

Edited by 2023cycleonly