Chance me - I'm tired of waiting - 165 and 3.75/ 3.95 and 1.5 years of work experience (medical and legal) post grad

starbuxlawyer

starbuxlawyer
  • Law School Admit

I just wanna get accepted somewhere but it's taking forever 😞 - I applied VERY broadly 

aurora borealis
  • Law Student

It's still pretty early in the admissions cycle. With those stats you're probably getting in somewhere.

I got my first acceptance at the start of February last year.

kollykibbler
  • Applicant

Surprised you haven't gotten in anywhere yet to be honest. How broadly are we talking here? Some schools are moving a little slower than the past few years, so I really wouldn't worry too much. Your stats are excellent.

starbuxlawyer
  • Law School Admit

All BC and Alberta schools and 7 in Ontario. But just to clarify my GPA is on a 4.33 scale (UBC grades) - I'm no genius 😕 . I'm just so ready to start law school since I was rejected previous cycles due to my low LSAT. 

kollykibbler
  • Applicant
8 minutes ago, sleepyandneedscaffeine said:

All BC and Alberta schools and 7 in Ontario. But just to clarify my GPA is on a 4.33 scale (UBC grades) - I'm no genius 😕 . I'm just so ready to start law school since I was rejected previous cycles due to my low LSAT. 

Is 165 a rewrite then? Because that’s a very good score. Even a 3.7 L2 and 165 should be good enough for most of the schools you applied to.

starbuxlawyer
  • Law School Admit
6 minutes ago, kollykibbler said:

Is 165 a rewrite then? Because that’s a very good score. Even a 3.7 L2 and 165 should be good enough for most of the schools you applied to.

Yes! My highest previous was 157, so this was a great score jump for me. Thanks for the moral support, seeing so many people get already accepted with lower stats made me feel like maybe they forgot my application lol. I'm just super impatient 

• Like 1

Travis Tanner
  • Law School Admit
On 1/20/2023 at 3:06 PM, sleepyandneedscaffeine said:

Yes! My highest previous was 157, so this was a great score jump for me. Thanks for the moral support, seeing so many people get already accepted with lower stats made me feel like maybe they forgot my application lol. I'm just super impatient 

Dont worry boss, I am 163 and a 3.85 on 4.3 scale but have not heard from any Ontario schools either. Best of luck to you!

• Like 1