Chance me? cGPA: 3.74, B2: 3.81, 168 LSAT

vidi

vidi
  • Applicant

Hi everyone! I'm thinking of applying to law school and I wanted to know my chances for mainly UofT and Osgoode.

GPA:

cGPA: 3.74

B2: 3.81 (I'm still in third year, so I'm hoping to bring this up more in fourth year; not sure they see the grades if it's during the application cycle)

LSAT:

168 first time, but I'm hoping for a ~170 when I re-write. 

Extracurriculars:

I have strong leadership experience, internships, awards, conferences, and research experience. I also have solid recommendation letters. 

Other factors/notes - Not sure if these matter

I was diagnosed with ADHD before third year, so my first two years are not that great, but there has been a strong upward trend in third and fourth year (3.91 and 3.95, respectively). Additionally, I have a STEM degree, and I am an ethnic minority and a female applicant. 

Edited by vidi

• vidi changed the title to Chance me? cGPA: 3.74, B2: 3.81, 168 LSAT
macamillion
  • Applicant

I honestly wouldn't worry about re-writing the LSAT if I were you because your score is very strong as is. You have a very strong CGPA as well and, from what it sounds like, great extracurriculars. I wouldn't be stressing too much at all. I know UofT has a high average CGPA for their entering class, but I wouldn't let that deter you because it's only the median. They assess your application holistically. You also have great chances at Osgoode.