Chances for Ontario Law Schools 2023??

slaw99

slaw99
  • Applicant

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so bare with me: 

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out my chances for fall admission 2023 in Ontario. I have a cgpa of 3.9, but my lsat score is relatively low, 154. 

I know my chances for u of t and osgoode are nonexistent, but for other schools in Ontario do I have a chance? Specifically TMU. 

Thanks!!! 

• Like 1

Chef Justice
  • Law Student

While UofT is very unlikely, don't count yourself out of Osgoode. A 3.9 cGPA is excellent and far above their median. Of course, your LSAT is going to make things very unpredictable, and I still wouldn't count on it.

Similar situation for Queen's and Western. Your GPA is excellent but these schools put a lot of emphasis on the LSAT and prefer 160+.

You should be in at Windsor.

Ottawa you have a pretty fair chance. They still prefer 157-158 LSAT's but they also put a lot of emphasis on GPA, so your 3.9 will be appreciated.

I really couldn't give you an accurate indication on TMU. 

Edited by Chef Justice
  • Like 1